Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Between Marriage & Divorce - 32

October 16

I talked to PD last night. He was tired but we had a good conversation. I asked him again about Michelle.

Me:   You ended up calling Michelle on the phone to break up with her, right?
PD:  Yes.
Me:  What did you say to her?
PD:  I don't know.
Me:  You just told her you wanted to break up?
PD:  I told her that I couldn't see her anymore because you and I were getting back together.

I found that to be the strangest statement. Because I didn't know we weren't together anymore.

Me:  What did she say to that?
PD:  She asked me if I was using her.

Ha! Can you believe it? Using her? She was the one involved with a married man. What did she think would happen? That he'd continue seeing her and that he'd eventually be with her full-time?

I dont know. I don't know what she wanted from him and their relationship. Could she see a future for the two of them? I wonder...PD did say that he felt that she was falling in love with him. THAT I remember fully.

Oh my husband....what you did to our marriage. What you did to us. I'm still working on my trust.

This affair is something I hope to keep a secret from the kids. One thing I hope they'll never now about.

We've just got to make it to summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment