Monday, November 07, 2011

Between Marriage & Divorce - 34

October 24

The kids and I did end up going up to see PD over the weekend. I drove out Friday afternoon and drove home Sunday afternoon. Quick trip, no? But it was well worth it.

PD's sister took the kids on Saturday for lunch and most of the afternoon. That allowed PD and I to spend a few hours together.

PD and I had a nice quiet lunch together. We were able to relax and just enjoy each others company.

He ordered two fish tacos and a drink. As we walked up, I noted a 3 taco plate special with chips and THAT is what I ordered. Dude ended up eating all of my chips! He joked with me that I should have known that he wanted to eat my extra taco. Extra taco? I ordered 3 tacos. I wanted 3 tacos. He's lucky I let him eat my chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment