Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Between Marriage & Divorce - 35

Since it was such a quick trip out, there was not a lot of alone time.

PD and I had that lunch together.

Then we had one night together. I was so tired from all the driving and PD was tired from working late every night that week. So it was a short liaison. [sigh] But I am thankful we were able sleep together. To cuddle. To relax.

Now that I know how precarious marriage can be, I have to relish in those small moments. Appreciate the time when we ARE able to be together.

But I'm sure we'll have our rocky moments. Where with the distance between us we'll have misunderstandings. Disagreements. And those are the times that I am not looking forward to. With us being far away from each other and what PD did, those times are going to be even harder to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment