Sunday, February 26, 2012

Who knew it could be this way?

The kids were out of school this past week off. Yes. Another week of no school!

And can you believe it? I actually took this week off! I spent all week with my kiddos. While it had its trying moments, it was pretty fun just hanging out with them.

What made it even better was when PD came into town Wednesday night. All four of us were able to just BE.TOGETHER.

We were able to stay up late. Get up late. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. [sigh]

I have to say this was the best visit in a long time.


It felt "right" again with PD. We joked. We laughed. We held hands. It was a feeling I haven't felt in a long time.

When I dropped PD off at the airport, we hugged so tight. I started missing him right as I drove away.

We talked quite a bit about our future. What we wanted to do in the next few months. How we wanted things to be. He even mentioned doing something next year. NEXT. YEAR!

I think we're now on our way to healing. And I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment