Saturday, May 26, 2012

Breaking the news

Yesterday, I finally started telling people that I turned in my notice. About 3 people at work have known for the last month. Three. THREE! Now there are two additional folks that are aware of my departure at the end of June. But now that the cat is out of the bag with these two who aren't good at keeping things to themselves, I'm sure everyone will know in no time flat.



I told two important people yesterday. No. Not the people at work. I finally told my parents. Yes. My parents did not know about my leaving my job. My leaving my hometown. They took it like troopers. I gave them dates and everything. My Mom put it on their calendar.

[sigh]

I still have to break the news to my younger sister. She's been so busy finishing up school though. I'll be seeing her tomorrow for the first time in about a month. Yes. She lives a block away from me and I haven't seen her in a month. Crazy, no?

Needless to say, it's going to be an interesting month ahead of me. For me and the kids. LOTS of happenings. Lots of changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment