Wednesday, June 13, 2012

4 1/2 weeks

That's right folks.

In 4 1/2 weeks, the kids and I will be reunited with the Hubs.

We'll officially be moving.


Oh yeah.

Things are working out. So far. So good.

At work, just a few more folks know about my impending departure.

It's not like it's a suuper secret, but we're keeping it under wraps.

Why?

Because they need to figure out how to balance the workload when I leave.

Truthfully?

They really don't know they're going to shuffle stuff around.

It's going to be an interesting month or so for me.

Packing. Cleaning. Organizing.

So much to do!

So little time.

Saturday, my landlord is going to show this place for the first time to some potential renters.

Then every Sunday afterwards they'll be showing the place.

So that cuts down on my packing time.

But, everyone has to get their ducks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment