Friday, July 13, 2012

We're picking up the truck tomorrow

PD and I are picking up the moving trucking tomorrow morning.

My family is coming an hour or so later and we'll be loading until the house/garage are clear.

ARGH!

I can't believe it's tomorrow already.

We'll be packing up the TV and computer tonight, so this is my last bit before I get settled in the new place.

It'll be so nice to be in a one-story house. No more 3 story townhouse with shared walls on 2 sides.

It'll be nice to have a 2-car side-by-side garage WITH a driveway. No more 2-car tandem garage with a tiny shared cul-de-sac where I can't maneuver. I won't have to part on the street anymore and walk a 1/2 block to get into the place.

What's even better is that the new place is less expensive while still having more square footage AND having our own swimming pool. Score!

So tomorrow will definitely be more work. The carpet cleaners will be here around lunch and I'll be cleaning the place top-to-bottom after all our stuff is in the truck.

Tiring? Yes. But we'll soon all be together in one house. After two years, we'll all be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment