Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Between Marriage & Divorce - 12

Today (Sep 24) was a quiet day. Very subdued. Kind of like my mood.

But my heart did feel good at the end of yesterday's conversation. Yes. After all those questions, we ended it well.



I said "I love you" and he actually replied "I love you too."

An unexpected response for sure.

He said he'd call me tomorrow. I didn't ask him to call me on Sunday. I hope it's another long conversation. I may be able to get more out of him since he'll be at home (I believe) when he calls. Last night he was sitting next to his father on the couch so he couldn't really elaborate much on anything.

Thankfully, he did answer my questions. Even though a couple answers did hurt my feelings or take me by surprise, I'm glad he answered everything.

And that we left the conversation on a positive note.

No comments:

Post a Comment