Saturday, October 15, 2011

Between Marriage & Divorce - 15

PD did reveal some sad news.

His cousin RS is in the process of divorcing DS.


PD accidentally found out about 6 weeks ago when he told his Mom that he'd sent a birthday card to RS. His Mom flipped and said something along the lines of "I hope he gets it since he's not living at the house anymore." WTH?

That situation really hits me in the gut because RS and DS were married just 6 months after PD and me.

I asked PD if what his cousin RS is doing influenced him to get our divorce papers together. He said no, but I can't help but wonder. I mean, did SHE ask him to get the divorce going?

PD did say something that warmed my heart.

"Maybe next summer when you and the kids are back here, DS and the girls will be here."

Did you read that? Yes! He said WHEN the kids and I move back. He's looking towards our future. Our future together. My hear skipped a beat when he said those words. There is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment