Monday, October 24, 2011

Between Marriage & Divorce - 24

October 5

PD is coming in tomorrow!

I'm actually really nervous about tomorrow.

I'm actually really excited about tomorrow.

I'm anxious to see him.

I'm afraid to see him.

I don't know how he feels about coming out.

If he's happy about it.

If he's anxious about it.

If he's nervous about ti.

If he's indifferent to it.

I hope the two of us can meet in the middle and work things out.

I hope we can really communicate.

There's so much to say.

There's so little time.

I hope we can reconnect.

I wish so much for this visit.

This weekend:

I wish for all good things

I hope for all good things.

I hope I can keep it together.

I hope I can express myself without breaking down.

I pray for strength.

I pray for a forgiving heart.

I pray for peace.

I pray that love will surpass all other emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment