Friday, October 21, 2011

Between Marriage & Divorce - 21

I have to tell you that PS told me her name in one of the first conversations we had after the email he sent me.

What I didn't mention to you is that I asked what her name is and he answered. I'll call her...Michelle. He only gave me her first name.
But as you recall, he said that he met her at his old job. His old job..

So what did I do? I call his old office and ask if Michelle was there. I gave them a song and dance about my friend meeting her and wanting to deliver something to her at work. And you know what? They fell for it. They gave me her last name. Actually, the gal on the phone said the last name and then spelled it for me.

Once I had her first name? I looked her up on the internet. Her street name. A couple phone numbers for her. Easy as that.

I even found a photograph of her. Yes. a photo. She's on Facebook! I have a face to go with the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment